- Wordcount/Time Investment – 2280 words in 2 hours. I went to a write-in today and although we did much less writing than hanging out, it was a lot more productive than the last two days.
- Discoveries – I can be a gracious loser.
- Sacrifices – Time and warmth. I was out in the cold today when I could have been cuddled up at home.
November PAD (Poem a Day) Chapbook Challenge
- Poem Writing Set – I wrote directly in the comments section and posted the earliest tome of the seven days so far. The prompt was open-ended and allowed for some wordplay.
- Discoveries – Robert Brewer has some imagination. I am always so excited each day to find out what our assignment is for the day. Always challenging, always fun.
- Sacrifices – None!