Yesterday was great. Today was not. I had far too many interruptions but the real problem is I’m having trouble finding my footing with my second character’s voice. I feel that maybe I got too entangled with the first one that she keeps leaking over. It takes a lot longer to write. Excuses, excuses…
- Wordcount/Time Investment – 1029 words. I don’t even know how long it took me. My grand total is now up to 20,947 words. This story is the longest thing I’ve written on one subject, EVER. I reformatted my MSWord doc to reflect what I want my book to look like. Winners of NaNoWriMo (meaning if you write 50K words by Nov 30) are given this grand prize: a free proof copy in book form! So, yea, I jumped the gun and went on formatting. I now have 92 pages because of the big switch.
- Discoveries – There are lots of drop-outs already. Some people who were very active in the forums and on the Facebook group have declared themselves quitters. They inspire me – not to be like them! I have the power to keep going…right?
- Sacrifices – Today, my writing came in fourth to all the other things going on in my life. When did November get so hectic?
November PAD (Poem a Day) Chapbook Challenge
- Poem Writing Set – I did not write a poem today. I am ashamed. Though I hang my head, I will offer no (more) excuses because it is what it is. Will catch up tomorrow.
- Discoveries – Every time I wait for the prompt, it comes when I’m not looking.
- Sacrifices – Sigh.