This is becoming a habit. The weekends just aren’t turning out to be productive. The calendar to the side depicts how my slack (yellow, orange, and red – though the red can also mean a very awesome day) gets sprinkled closer to the weekend:
- Wordcount/Time Investment -11/12: 0 words all day. Enough said. Spent more time writing poems. 11/13: 800 words in 1 hour.
- Discoveries – I need to restructure my writing time on the weekends.
- Sacrifices – Pride
November PAD (Poem a Day) Chapbook Challenge
- Poem Writing Set – Caught up with Day 11‘s prompt in my notebook. The prompts for Day 11 (No One Wants ____) and Day 12 (“forget what they say”) were inspiring. I really enjoyed working on them. I wrote a paradelle for No One Wants What They Got. It was a learning experience. My attempt for Day 13 was…lackluster. Coming off my 2 poem high, it was just average.
- Discoveries – I like using poetic forms. It adds an extra challenge to the creative process.
- Sacrifices – I sacrificed some NaNo writing to do my poetry. In a way it feels good. Poetry refreshes me creatively.