My notebook is somewhere in the mall. I lost it there today while I was out getting a present for my sister. I remember putting it down to check out some books in Borders, and that’s about it. I’m hoping it is still there. I wrote about 500 words in it for NaNo and my Day 15 poem.Carelessness!
- Wordcount/Time Investment – I am still behind. Even though I wrote 1770 words in 1.5 hours today, I feel overwhelmed. There is so much going on in my little life! The words aren’t coming as freely but I like my story – and that’s progress.
- Discoveries – Being behind is not motivating me to plow forward. It is making me feel pressure that is not helpful. I have to change that.
- Sacrifices – Well, the casualty of today is the notebook, but I also could have done a lot more writing if I was diligent today.
- Poem Writing Set – Epic Fail. I wrote on the bus today, to and from school. Nothing to show however. I hope my notebook is safe… The prompt for today was “Just when you thought it was safe…” How fitting.
- Discoveries – It hurts to lose words.
- Sacrifices – See above.