- Wordcount/Time Investment – 0 words. I came back from the mall with my notebook and woke up from my nap with a massive headache. Opening my eyes hurt.
- Discoveries – I lost the 750words.com monthly challenge. It felt awful to know I missed a day. That will be motivation not to kick NaNoWriMo even though I feel like doing just that sometimes.
- Sacrifices – Words vs Health. Health won.
November PAD (Poem a Day) Chapbook Challenge
- Poem Writing Set – Notebook back! I wrote a sloppy poem about moving for the stacking/unstacking prompt. I don’t even know if it is finished
- Discoveries – This prompt was one of the hardest ones to work with so far. I erased and edited so much of it and still, I don’t know what it had become.
- Sacrifices – None in this department. Not today.