12 DAYS TO GO!
- Wordcount/Time Investment – 2342 words while watching three quarters of the Bears vs Dolphins game.
- Discoveries – I am allowing the “Nano Stats” charts to intimidate me. I can finish before Dec 4! I will finish on time! Grrr!
- Sacrifices – None today. I wish my word count was higher, but I am clawing my way back up.
November PAD (Poem a Day) Chapbook Challenge
- Poem Writing Set – I mused about the prompt, “Lost & Found” and I cannot get the song Amazing Grace out of my head. No poem yet, but lots of thoughts
- Discoveries – If I had a muse, he left. Yup, about a week ago.
- Sacrifices – I have to do some serious catching up on both fronts.