- Wordcount/Time Investment – 2830 for the day though some of the words may have straddled the midnight line. The plot is thickening and ready to burst; I am not sure if that is my defined climax, but it feels like it. I am still far behind the daily minimum but I am almost back on track – 33,788 words.
- Discoveries – I can do this.
- Sacrifices – I had most of the Sunday night game on mute. I had to sacrifice play-by-play to get my word count done.
November PAD (Poem a Day) Chapbook Challenge
- Poem Writing Set – I wrote yesterday’s poem. Yes, Pathetic.
- Discoveries – Reading poems out loud makes a huge difference.
- Sacrifices – Well, being a day behind shows I’m not sacrificing the right things…