Because I have been behind for so long, I got an obsession with the NaNo Stats tab on my page. I have been chasing the purple line, and finally I caught up to it.
- Wordcount/Time Investment – 3934 words in 2 word wars and an overlapping night. I wrote a really cool hostage scene that was unplanned but lots of fun.
- Discoveries – My home region is not sociable at all.
- Sacrifices – I skipped my nap today. Obviously that was for the better
November PAD (Poem a Day) Chapbook Challenge
- Poem Writing Set – Today, I wrote what I felt. I don’t know if it fits the topic for the prompt but I kinda like it, called Standing Room Only. We were to write a poem that takes a stand.
- Discoveries – I feel proud knowing that I’ve written 21 poems (still missing yesterday) and that I can continue to do that all year!
- Sacrifices -Yesterday’s permission poem is not coming at all. I don’t know why.